1. The property content related to copyright is guaranteed.
2. However, the participating authors will give prior agreement to the dicussion of their proposals for promotional purposes of the Niepoort’s brand, without time limit.
3. The participation in the present competition, considered from the moment of reception of one or more proposals, will imply the full acceptance and without reserve of the conditions previewed by this regulation, as well as the permission concerning the collection, the register and the processing of personal data provided as part of the submission.
1. The “NatCool Creative Contest”:
a) is addressed to everyone, Portuguese or foreign citizens, residing in Portugal or not, individuals or companies, older than 18 years of age;
b) Niepoort’s workers (m/f) or collaborators (m/f) will not be allowed to participate, as well as members of the jury, as well as spouses, equivalent, and their ascending and descending relatives;
c) the proposals can be presented in an individual or collective (co-authorship) way, each candidate given the possibility up to one proposal.
2. Candidates are responsible for the originality of their presented proposal, assuring their authorship and, thereby, assuming all the responsibility for eventual complaints from third parties concerning copyright.
1. Graphic interventions on the label:
a) no element of the existing label should be removed
b) it must necessarily be innovative and original;
c) can be developed in two ways: on the label of the original bottle, that should be intervened and photographed; on the image of the bottle, available for download;
d) can use any technique, manual or digital;
e) cannot contain any identifying feature of its author/s (m/f), nor any reference to brands or logos.
1. The submission of proposals shall be digitally addressed to the email email@example.com through photography or scanning in a pdf or jpg format (50MB maximum), A4 dimension (21 x 29,7 cm) and a 300dpi resolution.
2. In the body of the email, fill the following fields:
c) mobile phone/telephone
f) brief overview of the proposal
g) used technique/s
3. Any proposal which does not meet the two previous points or that is submitted in a date beyond the deadline will not be considered.
1. Calendar of the competition:
a) final deadline for submission of proposals: until 11:59 PM hours (Greenwich / Portugal Time), of the 11th of June 2021;
b) final deadline for the public dissemination of the winning propostals: until the 1st of July 2021.
2. The winner of the “NatCool Creative Contest” competition will be informed through email and/or telephone.
1. The competition integrates the following phases:
Phase 1: verification of the submitted proposals and exclusion of the proposals that do not meet the present regulation;
Phase 2: evaluation of the proposals by the announced jury;
Phase 3: communication of the result(s) to the winner;
Phase 4: communication of the result(s) to the public and to all the competitors
1. The winning proposal will have its design in the label of a NatCool edition to be launched in 2022 and will receive a set of Niepoort wines valued at EUR 500 (five hundred Euros).
2. The top 2 winning proposal will receive a set of Niepoort wines valued at EUR 300 (three hundred Euros).
3. The top 3 winning proposal will receive a set of Niepoort wines valued at EUR 100 (one hundred Euros).
4. The awards cannot be exchanged nor converted into cash.
1. The proposals are numbered and selected anonymously, without any identifying feature of its authors (m/f).
2. The Jury evaluating the proposals will take into consideration the following factors:
a) the originality and the creativity of the proposal;
b) the legibility and the adaptability of the proposal;
c) the communication of the NatCool’s spirit.
3. The jury is composed by:
Dirk Niepoort (Niepoort's chairman)
Daniel Niepoort (Representing Niepoort & Nat'Cool)
Tiago Dias da Silva (Niepoort’s special projects)
Joana Emídio (Niepoort's designer)
Brimet Fernandes da Silva (Award-winning designer)
4. The decisions of the competition jury will be taken by majority, without the possibility of appealing.